Search Engine Marketing Solutions in Vancouver BC
SEM otherwise known as Pay-Per-Click (PPC) or Cost-Per-Click (CPC) advertising.
Search engine marketing is a simple and inexpensive way to appear in search engines and reach your target audience. Simply bid on search phrases and pay a small fee every time a visitor clicks on your text ad to get to your web site. This means that you can potentially have millions of eyeballs view your ad (brand recognition) for free, but have only the most qualified and purchase ready visitors click on your ad. With cost-per-click costs as low as $0.10, search engine marketing is the most inexpensive form of advertising available online.
At Bloom Digital Marketing, we specialize Google Ads: Search, Display, Shopping and Video campaigns; as well as Bing Ads.
Benefits of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
There are endless benefits to Search Engine Marketing (SEM):
- Get the best placement on a search results page. Top positions on the page are typically reserved for PPC ads.
- Traffic can be easily sent to any page of your web site.
- Low start up costs.
- Low cost-per-clicks.
- Quick processing time allows it to be used for promotions and time sensitive campaigns.
- Target your campaign geographically.
- Target your campaign demographically (display ad campaigns only).
- For the keywords your site does not appear for in organic search results, you can fill in the gap with a Google ad.
- Google ads are distributed to a network of search engine and content sites. So in fact your ads can reach 95% of Internet users.
- Create a display ad campaign without the high costs associated with working with ad networks.
- Take advantage of re-marketing opportunities through the Google Display Ad Network.
- Unlike traditional advertising, SEM advertising is completely measurable. You can easily determine what ads and keywords are the most effective, and the ROI from each. With ongoing monitoring and campaign tweaks, SEM advertising can lead to excellent results.
Bloom Search Engine Marketing Solutions
Selecting the right keywords, writing effective SEM ads, selecting the right placements for your display ads and setting bids is a skill in itself. It’s important to monitor a SEM campaign on a daily or weekly basis depending on the size of your campaign, and make iterative changes to the campaign to get the maximum ROI.
At Bloom Digital Marketing, we offer a number of services to help maximize the ROI of your SEM advertising campaigns:
- Comprehensive Keyword Review
- Keyword Targeting
- Ad Development
- Landing Page Copywriting & Development
- Bid Management
- Conversion Tracking
- SEM Campaign Set Up
- SEM Campaign Management
Contact Us about Search Engine Marketing
Contact us for more information about our Search Engine Marketing Solutions.